/pic2_out_i16c64.png'/>

29 December, 2008

Me & My Boss



When I take a long time, I am slow.

When my boss takes a long time, he is thorough.

When I don't do it, I am lazy.
When my boss doesn't do it, he is too busy.

When I do something without being told, I am trying to be smart.
When my boss does the same, that is initiative.

When I please my boss, I am ass-kissing.
When my boss pleases his boss, he is co-operating.

When I do good, my boss never remembers.
When I do wrong, he never forgets.

When I make a mistake, I am an idiot.
When my boss makes a mistake, he's only human.

When I am out of the office, I am wandering around.
When my boss is out of the office, he's on business.

From:
Mohammadiz
allvoices

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mohammadi Maam! I didn't realise that you are so unhappy with your Boss!

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Followers

Archive

 

Kensium Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com